Second hand t-shirts carefully selected from different local thrift shops, washed and screenprinted by hand, by me!
This is a time consuming process, but so worth it and I am super happy to be able to offer these for you. They are all different and unique, and have a history.
Finding printed t-shirts in my style, made of repurposed fabric or second hand tees, seemed impossible – so I decided to have a go at it myself.
I believe that the only actual eco-friendly way to making clothing is to reuse what we already have.
In just the US, about 15% (3.8 billion pounds) of all textile waste is recycled each year which is great, but that leaves 85% (21 billion pounds!) of textile waste in the landfills.
Can be washed in 40C.
Minimum 90% cotton in all tees.
Light grey print on black t-shirt.
I used the screenprinting ink Seritex, classified as very environmentally friendly as it is completely free of PVC, Phalates and formaldehydes.